Dear colleagues and friends,
During this time of uncertainty, I want provide an update on services provided by MCDC.
1. Memorial Housing Office is open by appointment only for necessary interactions. Please call 812-424-8627 before coming to the office. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax paperwork to 812-424-8629.
2. Rent can dropped in the drop box or mailed to Memorial Housing at 920 Oak St., 47713
3. Maintenance will only enter units to address major issues related to heating/air, plumbing, etc. Lock changes or minor issues will not be addressed for 21 days. In the event that maintenance staff must enter a unit, please practice social distancing while they complete their work. We ask that all work orders are requsted via telephone during this time.
4. Memorial Childcare Ministry is open Monday-Saturday during regular operating hours for currently enrolled students. If you or your child exhibit any sickness, please stay home. Parents will not incur fees while their child is absent from the childcare.
5. Toys and furniture are cleaned and sanitized multiple times during the day and we are practicing social distancing by maintaining children in small groups.
Please contact our office at 812-423-2500 for additional questions or comments.
God bless and be safe,